C&C ABOGADOS Y CONSULTORES, S.C., (CASTRO Y CASTRO ATTORNEYS AND RELOCATION), with conventional residence; as well as, to hear and receive notifications and documents at: Ignacio Zaragoza 17, 3rd floor, inner 4, Tlalnepantla Centro, Tlalnepantla de Baz, State of Mexico, Zip Code 54000, where Lic. Daniel Castro Castañeda is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and regarding this we inform you of the followings:
The personal information we collect from you will be used for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
● Main purpose A: In this case, the main purpose of having your personal information is to know the legal and juridical situation in each particular case for the best defense of your rights or duties.
● Main purpose B: In this case, the main purpose of having your information is to have all the necessary information for the best performance in the defense of your rights or obligations, either as actor or defendant, inside a judicial or administrative process or in the multiple legal procedures required and to obtain the necessary information in each particular case.
● Main purpose C: In this case, the main purpose of having the information or details of related third parties is to have the necessary and authentic information of each and every one of the parties involved in each particular case.
In addition, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that allow and facilitate us to provide you with a better service:
● Secondary purpose A: In this case, the purpose of having your personal and/or commercial information is for the opening of an internal file in the firm that supports us with the knowledge and internal follow-up of your particular case.
● Secondary purpose B: In this case, the purpose of having your information is to safeguard the rights and obligations of each of the parties involved without violating the rights of any of them.
In case you do not want your personal information to be treated for these additional purposes, from this moment you can inform us by SENDING US A CONTACT EMAIL THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AT https://en.castroycastro.com. mx OR DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ASSIGNMENT IN THE FIRM, IN WHICH YOU TEXTUALLY STATE IN WRITING YOUR DISAGREEMENT TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR THAT OF THIRD PARTIES INVOLVED FOR THE PURPOSES STATED ABOVE, WHICH MUST BE DONE IN ADVANCE OF THE REALIZATION OF ANY OF THE PURPOSES MENTIONED ABOVE.
The refusal to use your personal information for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services and products you request or contract us.
For more information about the terms and conditions under which your personal information will be treated, such as those of third parties involved or third parties with those with whom we share your personal information and how you can exercise your ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition), you can consult the comprehensive privacy notice on the WEBSITE https://en.castroycastro.com.mx